- 300,000 people in US have Chagas disease as country unsure how to deal with growing threat - Chagas disease: What to know about ‘kissing bugs’ - Ebola cases rising sharply in western Sierra Leone
- Coca-Cola earnings, revenue fall in 3Q, unveils cost-cutting plan - McDonald's mixed in 3Q, revenue drops 30 percent
- One of two Canadian soldiers hit by 'radicalized' driver dies of his injuries - VIDEO: Driver who killed soldier was 'radicalized'
- News Roundup – Florida Georgia Line Admit Smoking Pot, Miranda Lambert Helping Dogs for Thanksgiving
- Tyler Farr Releases 'A Guy Walks Into a Bar' Music Video
- Kix Brooks Defends Modern Country Radio
- Chris Young Announces 2015 A.M. Worldwide Tour
- 10 Years Ago: Toby Keith Receives Second Quadruple Platinum Album for 'Shock'n Y'all'